Start Your Journey
Congratulations on taking the first step towards your yoga teacher training journey! Before you begin the application process, be sure to review the steps on this page so that you are familiar with expectations and know where to locate information. Please use the Contact tab to send a message if you have further questions.
1) Review the YTT Schedule and YTT Syllabus to be sure you are able to meet attendance requirements. The facility location for the training is at an undisclosed location in Newbury Park/Thousand Oaks area - address provided upon application approval.
2) If you are a student and/or interested in financial assistance scholarship opportunities, please visit the Scholarships tab, review the requirements, include a 500-750 word essay answering all questions to the best of your ability and submit your essay. If you are in need of a registration waiver, please contact the Program Director for consideration.
3) Fill out the online application form and submit online. You will receive a confirmation that your application has been submitted and instructions to continue the application process by submitting your $500 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of applying. Failure to include the non-refundable deposit will forfeit your application and any discount deadlines. Payment information for the deposit and/or payment in full for tuition can be found under the Tuition tab. Deadlines for receiving scholarship opportunities and discounts on tuition are listed in each respective section.
4) Your $50 application fee and $450 registration fee will be applied towards your tuition upon acceptance into the program. The registration fee will be refunded if your application is not accepted. Balance is due by the first day of training, unless a 3-month payment plan is requested on your application.
5) Your tuition investment includes required 2-hour master yoga classes, required books and materials, use of props, and training manuals (YTT and Anatomy). The prices for each tuition investment is as follows:
Standard Community Rate $2,500
Scholarship (with approval) $2,000
6) Other discount offers are as follows:
Early Bird discount $250 off, if registered by May 1, 2017
Paid in Full discount $250 off, if paid by May 15, 2017
Discounts may be combined! A three-month payment plan is also available and must be selected as an option at the time of applying (subject to 5% fee). The Program Director will contact you prior to the training start date to discuss your three-month payment option, if chosen.
We thank you for taking the time to review this information. If you have further questions or a unique situation you would like us to consider, please send a message or call (805) 262-7641.